[New Feature] - Sage UBS GST Diagnostic Tool
The new GST Diagnostic Tool is now available in Sage UBS softwares. The tool is inbuilt and does not require you to import or export your files to third-party softwares. To get this tool, make sure you have an updated Sage Cover.
- Results comparison between GAF and TAP.
- Quick summary of problems based on GAF. You can locate the problem details easily, just a double-click.
- You can analyze your Purchase records in the grouping that you like.
- One-click to find duplicate Purchase invoice.
- One-click to find Purchase invoice not listed in Ledger.
- One-click to find invalid Purchase tax codes..
- You can analyze your Supply records in the grouping that you like.
- One-click to find duplicate invoice.
- One-click to find Supply invoice not listed in Ledger.
- One-click to find invalid Supply tax codes.
- You can analyze your Ledger records in the grouping that you like.
- One-click to identify source document which not listed in Purchase or Supply.
- One-click to compare count for Purchase, Supply and Ledger.
- Got more than a thousand lines of GAF records? Don’t worry, you can search data easily and instantly now.
- Want to analyze data using a spreadsheet? You can now use the Export to do this. Just make sure your spreadsheet program supports xlsx file format.
To help you make the most out of this new feature, we are conducting an Introduction to Sage GST Diagnostic Tool webinar. Please view our demo schedule below. Please note that you have to have a valid Sage Cover.
|26th March 2018||10:00 am to 11:00am||Webinar link will be sent to your email upon registration|